ᴀɴ ɪɴɴᴏᴠᴀᴛɪᴠᴇ ᴀᴘᴘʀᴏᴀᴄʜ ᴛᴏ ʜᴇᴀʟᴛʜʏ ʜᴀɪʀ ғᴏʀᴍᴜʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
That sentence had me hook, line, and sinker!
Throughout a lifetime of trialing toxin free products… hair care remains one that feels like a sacrifice in the performance department almost every time. I’ve found a few that will suffice (listed in my master list) but like most everything… one size doesn’t fit all and sometimes hair can still be left feeling… Heavy • Dirty • Greasy • Brittle • Dull • … And let’s get real… nobody wants to compromise that for safe ingredients, am I right!?
A member here sent me some ingredient lists to review and after being pleasantly surprised… I went to the reviews to find Thousands of 4.5-5 star reviews
Additionally I REALLY appreciate that they are:
- Biology driven, non-topical, non-cosmetic formulation that meets the molecular needs of every strand from deep inside the core of each fiber.
- Recyclable packaging and packing materials
- Not tested on animals
- Formulated in Colorado, made in San Fransisco
- No endocrine disrupters, carcinogens, or toxins… safe for you AND our water systems after rinsing
- No fillers = less waste
- No gluten, silicones, phthalates, or propylene glycol (super common in hair care)
- Totally transparent with their herbal blends and fragrance components
- Using certified organic ingredients to lower risk of glyphosate contamination
“𝐖𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞 𝐩𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐝-𝐚𝐢𝐝𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐫 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐦𝐬 𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝?”
I ordered a liter of UltraShine Moisture shampoo and conditioner (best savings) and added in the SmartStart leave in conditioner! Stay tuned for a full review once it arrives but if you’re as excited to try them as I am… here is a LWM coupon code to save you 15% ➡️ http://rwrd.io/tsd275l