I 100% own up to the fact that that the boys and I love a good sweet treat! Here is one of our faves…
This pudding is super delish but VERY rich… so a nice heaping spoonful every so often is how we choose to enjoy it instead of a little dish full!
Avocado Chocolate Pudding
- 4 Organic Avocados Ripe
- 1/4 cup Organic Milk of choice
- 3-5 tbsp Organic Cacao Powder
- 2 tsp Organic Vanilla Extract or vanilla bean paste
- 1/4 tsp Fine Himalayan Pink Salt
- 1/4 cup Organic Maple Syrup could sub raw honey
- 2-3 oz. Organic Dark Chocolate/Chocolate Chips chopped
- Cut open avocados, remove pits, and scrape flesh into a food processor. We give it a few pulses by itself.
- Add in all ingredients except chocolate bar/chips and process until smooth - stopping to scrape down the sides when needed
- Melt chocolate and then fold into the pudding mixture.
- Transfer to glass container and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes before chowing down!