I’ve got a box of goodies to try & coupon codes to share
I grabbed some Black Friday deals on a brand I’ve tried *some* items from previously… but I wanted to provide a more well rounded review… so here’s what I know
I appreciate having a one stop shop for my “odds and ends” type of products!
Their face moisturizers don’t come close to comparing to the effectiveness, ingredients, eco-friendliness and performance of Crunchi — but the others items have been great!
- Sunless Tanner – clean and more affordable than Chocolate Sun (my go to)… however, I don’t think the color payoff is quite as good so I’ll do another layer and review again soon!
- Ice Roller – LOVE! Helps reduce inflammation and improve circulation in the skin. Roll up in an up and out motion for best results
- Micro Needler/Derma Roller – you can use the search bar to learn more about the benefits of micro needling but this one is well made, effective, and PERFECT for right before Clarilight & Daylight/Nightlight
- Bath Bombs – love love love… I’ve always loved these babies and grabbed another box for gifting this year!
- Lip Scrub – sooo gooood! Refreshing, clean, and effective! I had been in the habit of making my own scrub but this is a very simple swap!
- Body scrub – delightful! I used with my exfoliating pads from the amazon shop and it scrubbed off my old sunless tanner like a dream and kept my skin hydrated without greasy residue.
- Dry Brush – sturdy, well made, eco friendly, and fabulous!
- Konjac Sponge & Pumice Stone – fabulous!