I know you all enjoy recipes, and Andrew was taking care of patients tonight so I was on dinner duty!
Here’s an easy family fave
- Cook up one cup of dry organic wild rice according to the package directions
- Pop 1.5 lbs of organic chicken into the instant pot with homemade teriyaki sauce (recipe below) and pressure cook for 20 minutes then shred
- Sauté up one chopped organic onion, organic bell pepper, four big organic carrots, and two zucchini’s (plus any additional veggies) in a few tablespoons of organic sesame oil.
- Combine cooked rice with sautéed veggies and had 1/4 cup of organic coconut aminos and a sprinkling of organic ground ginger
- Plate up your veggie rice with some teriyaki chicken and top with green onions
1/3 Cup organic pineapple juice
1/3 Cup organic coconut aminos
3 Tablespoons of water
3 Tablespoons of raw honey
2 Tablespoons rice wine vinegar
3 cloves of minced organic garlic
1 Teaspoon fresh ginger
1/4 Teaspoons Pepper & Dash of pink salt
2 Teaspoons organic cornstarch
Combine and whisk together all ingredients in a small sauce pan and bring to a boil until sauce is nice and thick!