Ground Beef & Veggies
Who else loves EASY, quick, and tasty dinners?
This meal does not have a name but the boys always love it and we always have the ingredients on hand!!
Now before you proceed, please know this is a very loosely structured recipe… You can add an “ish” to the end of every measurement here hahaha
Enjoy, my friends!
Ground Beef and Veggies
- 1 lb. Organic Grass Fed Ground Beef
- 1 tbsp Sesame Oil
- A hefty dose Organic Garlic Fresh or dried
- 1-2 tsp Organic Ground Ginger
- 1/4 cup Organic Coconut Aminos
- light drizzle Black Strap Molasses
- Organic Frozen Veggies
- to taste Salt and Pepper
- Green Onions
- Brown beef and drain if needed.
- Add in your sesame oil, garlic, and ginger and cook a few minutes until fragrant.
- Add in coconut aminos and molasses and simmer until liquid thickens and meat is coated.
- Taste test and adjust seasonings if needed.
Serve with• Organic cooked rice, or quinoa, or freekeh, or more stir fry veggies!