Photos with messages like THIS are what hype me up the most! Because you guys...
- I was that girl too. A total product junkie.
- The fancy packaging. The name brand. The drugstore dupes. The direct sales… I loved it all.
- I told myself it was “my one sacrifice”… I would be clean & green in every other area – except makeup. Because all the safe makeup and skincare I tried just performed like garbage.
- Then I was the girl whose body had had enough. Whose endocrine system was so imbalanced by the toxic ingredient in conventional skincare and cosmetics. Whose skin was covered in giant angry welts because toxicity had to come out of the body somehow… and mine chose my skin.
- Then I pitched it ALL in a giant black garbage bag because I finally safe products that WORKED. My skin and my hormones are so happy and 𝙢𝙮 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙞𝙨 𝙤𝙣 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙨𝙪𝙧𝙚 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙬𝙤𝙢𝙖𝙣 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙤 𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙧 𝙝𝙖𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙚 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙩𝙝 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙗𝙚𝙖𝙪𝙩𝙮, 𝙤𝙧 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙗𝙚𝙖𝙪𝙩𝙮 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙩𝙝.
“Hi Lily 🙂 I just want to say thank you so much again for sharing your love for greener living 😀 I have always been so bad about buying the high end makeup , I think because the companies made it look so good ! But I realize that it’s not about how it looks (I still love pretty packaging) that it’s about what’s in the makeup or skincare products ❤️ So I literally sat in my bathroom going through all my stuff , separating my Crunchi from not so good .. And it felt amazing!”