Safe Swaps for Heavy Endocrine Disrupting Products
Time for a few quick safe swaps specifically designed to reduce your exposure to daily use endocrine disrupters.
𝙆𝙚𝙚𝙥 𝙞𝙣 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙄 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙡𝙞𝙨𝙩 𝙖 𝙛𝙚𝙬 𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙚𝙨 𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙜… 𝘽𝙪𝙩 𝙄’𝙢 𝙛𝙤𝙘𝙪𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙤𝙣 𝙨𝙞𝙢𝙥𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙠.
1️⃣ ⇨ Please refer back to the Toxin-Free Masterlist for tried and true safe recommendations on daily use topical products that are absorbed through your skin. This is a VITAL component of hormone balance. That master list will be your best friend on your journey to balanced hormones!
2️⃣ ⇨ Eliminate artificial fragrance from your home:
- •Febreeze ⇨ Grow Air Freshener (($10 off Code: http://growfragrance.refr.cc/lilyanjean))
- •Perfume/Candles ⇨ Skylar ((25% off code: https://share.skylar.com/x/ZcTk7q)
3️⃣ ⇨ Reduce daily exposure to BPA & phthalates:
- •Plastic wrap ⇨ Beeswax wrap
- •Plastic bags ⇨ Stasher silicone bags
- •Plastic lunchboxes ⇨ Stainless steel lunch boxes
- •Plastic Tupperware ⇨ Glass containers
- •Canned Foods ⇨ Glass jarred foods
- •Plastic Toys ⇨ Wooden, silicone, or stainless steel toys
- •Nonstick cookware ⇨ Stainless steel, cast iron, Green pans
⇨ All available in: amazon.com/shop/alivingwelllife
4️⃣ ⇨ Reduction of common pesticides/herbicides:
- •Prioritizing Certified Organic ingredients across the board in what you eat AND apply to your skin.
5️⃣ ⇨ Drinking water:
- •Water filters ⇨ Aquasana for whole house filtration, or Big Berkey for countertop/showerhead filters
- •Plastic water bottles ⇨ EcoVessel.com
Here is one more thorough and well written resource for those wanting to dive deeper and learn more about eliminating endocrine disrupters ⇨ https://greensmoothiegirl.com/endocrine-disruptors/