My skin has been acting wiiild with the rollercoaster of our life right now but it just LOVES Daylights nutrient dense properties! Let’s highlight another one of its powerhouse ingredients today!
Organic sesame oil
What makes it so great!?
- The presence of fatty acids along with linoleic acid makes sesame oil an extremely effective moisturizer for skin and creates a silky smooth texture!
- It is rich in vitamin E, D, and B which makes it effective at reducing scars and other rashes on the skin.
- The penetrative power helps the oil to work from inside the surface of skin and thereby regulating the circulation of blood.
- As the oil penetrates deep into the skin, it will produce a detoxifying effect which will keep skin warm and fresh.
- It is loaded with anti-inflammatory properties that helps to fight against bacterial infections.
- Another exciting feature of sesame oil is that they can slow down the pace of skin aging… by preventing the skin cells from oxidation it improves skin rejuvenation!
Mix that up with organic açaí, goji berries, sea kelp, hyaluronic acid, and SO much more… and you’ve got one downright outstanding daytime moisturizer!!