Do You Wash Your Dishwasher?!
Raise your hand if you’ve ever WASHED your dishwasher…
((Sheepishly looks around))
Hahaha – I’m sure that some of you have but I’m genuinely curious to see if this is something that you’ve all been crushing and I’m over here just living a disgusting dishwasher life.
Why wash your dishwasher? It’s actually pretty obvious…
- Minerals in your water can act like glue
- Detergent residues are a breeding ground for germs and bacteria
- If you’ve been using a dish detergent that ISNT toxin-free… the chemical suds-makers and thickeners can build up in your machine
- Food and hard water get built up and then redeposited onto your “clean” dishes
- Dirty machine = dirty dishes
I am so jazzed about this special buy 3, get 3 free offer for the newest addition to our kitchens cleanliness….
- No toxic chemicals
- Sparkling clean appliance
- More efficient washing cycles
- Eliminates odor and germs
All you have to do is…
- Toss the bag inside your dishwasher
- Run a hot cycle
- Boom – gunk free dishwasher
You can SAVE $72 and grab six for only $36 using this special link: http://click.mygreenfills.com/aff_c?offer_id=151&aff_id=2942
♡ To snag your toxin-free masterlist: http://eepurl.com/g8Ml81
♡ To shop clean beauty, body, and baby: http://livingwellmama.com
♡ To shop the Amazon store: https://Amazon.com/shop/alivingwelllife